Harvest Moon | OOTD with Zaful

4:38 PM









Bell-sleeves Top: Zaful
Pants: Forever21
Bag: Zaful
Belt: H&M
Scarf: Gina Tricot


To be honest, I never thought that this trend of the last summers would have been transferred into a winter piece such as a knitted top.. but I definitely won't say no to it!

Since I feel like simplicity is pure bliss at the moment, black and white looked like a good idea for today's ootd. Also, I find that the sleeves of this top make everything a little particular, so I didn't think of adding too much color to it :) The bag is really cute, but I didn't pay attention to the details in gold, which I'm not a fun of (I basically have everything in silver), but I thought I would have include it in this look anyway because why not! I hope that people who are particularly sensitive won't feel bad about it haha

Other two warm things in this look worth mentioning are this scarf from Gina Tricot, which I'm love and can't stop wearing, purchased while in Berlin last week: I actually really needed it because it was too cold for any scarf I already had, so it was more of a survivor purchase. And the pants, which you'll think are simple black stretchy pants.. and you'd be right! But they're also the warmest on the "not-100-euros" market, if we want to compare them with the basic H&M ones, which can become thin as a nori sheet in one month. 

I was thinking about making a post about my tiny bralets collection and the reason why I started to dislike traditional bras, but I would like to make something well thought so I guess it will need time :)


For now, I wish you a cozy autumn/nearly winter evening, and we'll see us in the next post!

With love,

Polly








You Might Also Like

0 commenti