Ornament | OOTD with Zaful

5:21 PM








(I have no idea how my butt could look like that just in this photo! haha It's of course not this pumped) 






Skirt: Primark
Cateye Sunglasses: Zaful


This look basically ended up being inspired from Morticia Addams, without even realizing it. haha Which, let's be honest, doesn't really upset me as a thing!

I promise you, my next photos will be with much more light, but I had to work with what I have here: if I open the curtains, the whole neighborhood will be able to see what I am doing in every detail.. but anyways, even if all the possible light could enter from those windows, it wouldn't be able to reach the part of the room where I can take photos. But I will anyways leave soon to Italy for a little bit, so I'll try to take more detailed and bright photos there :)

I was really surprised to see this top in Zaful some time ago, because I recently got obsessed with some clothes from another really expensive site, and a similar top to this one was there too (except that it was costing around 150 $). Can you now understand how happy I was to get this? haha
I chose it in M (only bigger one) so I was constantly worried it wouldn't have fit me, but It actually fits quiet nice, even thought I would have loved it oversized! Also, the material is really good too, and those slightly opened sides make it so particular. I have to say it reminds me of something that Kylie Jenner would wear for some reason, maybe with some tight leggings, a cap and some adidas! So just the Basic style that everybody is loving at the moment.
But I decided to go for a total black because I kinda thought it was a little more fun and different (even though is just a total black, I know). 

The glasses are so pretty and particular, I could leave without taking when I saw them.. and they look somehow cool in a not cheap way, if you know what I mean.


If you liked this look, wait to see some cute ones I am thinking about for when I'll be at my parent's place in Italy (from next Monday)!


I hope to see you in the next post too..


With love,


Polly






You Might Also Like

0 commenti