✿ Get Inspired ✿ Suede, Oversized, Details

11:57 AM

It's weekend, and you are probably charging up from the intense week and not really thinking of dressing up at the moment.. but let's just get inspired even just by looking at all these beautiful women and styles. 
The key words are in the title, but I'll add that I am in love with the style of Natalie Suarez recently! She is the blogger of Natalie Off Duty, and she really got me with her chill style, that still remains classy and elegant. I guess is the air of Berlin that brings me too to those vibes, and maybe one day my wardrobe will really represent me! 

Until that day, I hope you're enjoying your weekend and I let you to the photos!

Love,
Polly 



Amalie Termannsen

Jean Shrimpton by Bert Stern, Vogue

Ermanno Scervino

Natalie Suarez (Natalieoffduty)



Oscar de la Renta

TheWhitePepper


Brigitte Bardot

Natalie Suarez (Natalieoffduty)

Anastasiia Chorna by Chris Schoonover





Valentino

Trussardi




You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Wow,I really like the E.Scervino, Oscar de la Renta and Valentino one! Gorgeous!


    aluminah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Valentino one is also my favourite, it makes me want to be a princess in a forest! haha

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration! That patchwork suede skirt.. Awesome!

    ♥♥♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that skirt too, the colors are so pretty and autumnal ♥

      Delete